Summary: Award-winning food writer Simon Hopkinson shares his passion and expertise as he creates truly delicious meals. Drawing on his years of professional experience, Simon shows how food fit for a restaurant table can be made at home....
Release Date: 2010
- Episode 6 - Potato Soup - Fried Ham and Cheese Sandwich - Fried Lamb Breast with Homemade Mayonnaise - Braised Fennel with Parmesan - Calf's Liver with Sweet and (0 links) August 12, 2011
- Episode 5 - Traditional Roast Chicken with Bread Sauce - Parmesan Biscuits - Gravadlax with Cucumber Salad - Roquefort Salad - Rice Pudding (0 links) August 5, 2011
- Episode 4 - My Mother's Cheese and Onion Pie - Panzanella - Mussels 'Rockefeller' Style - Breast of Lamb baked with Onions - Orange Caramel Custard (0 links) July 29, 2011
- Episode 3 - Piedmontese Peppers - Steak and Chips - Grilled Aubergines with Feta Cheese - Smoked Haddock Pilaf - Rhubarb Crumble and Guernsey Cream (9 links) July 22, 2011
- Episode 2 - Risotto alla Parmigiana - Homemade Tandoori Chicken - Pancakes with Parma Ham and asparagus - Quiche Lorraine - Coffee Granita (13 links) July 15, 2011
- Episode 1 - Baked Pappardelle with Pancetta and Porcini Mushrooms - Scallops Beurre Blanc - Salade Niçoise - Coq au Vin - Sticky Toffee Pudding (54 links) July 8, 2011